With substantial development in the field of mobile phones, the businesses heavily rely upon the channel to advertise and market their products and services. It’s history when people would log on to their computers, access the website to gather information about your products and make a purchase. Consumers nowadays spend a considerable amount of time on their smartphones and want everything on their fingertips. The giants of the business world have identified this change, and are working in the direction to promote their app through efficient app marketing strategies. Having an app for your business needs, just for the sake of it, wouldn’t suffice for it. The methods have simplified and have become more ergonomic with each passing day, and hence there’s a constant need to keep up with the ever-changing atmosphere. A single mistake can account for huge losses. Metamorphism according to the change is equally necessary. But, what could make your app famous and gives it the ability to sell? Today, we take a look at the mobile app marketing strategies one needs, to stay on top of their game with Techugo, a top mobile app development company in India.
- A Lasting Impression Marks The Return: Always remember, the app should make the users feel special, have something unique to offer to them against your competitors and how simplified your approach is. There are thousands of app, that would probably be providing the same services as yours. It is the experience, that makes the difference. Efficiently marketing the experience can boost the sales of your company, and can lead to sizable downloads of your app.
- Ancient Marketing Gambits Aren’t Game Changing Anymore: With the business channels constantly transmogrifying, resorting to old marketing tactics, although not harming the promotion, wouldn’t prove to be of much use to the business. The age is all about ease, simplicity and time-saving. No one has the time to make an effort and search for your brand. It should be readily available to them at their fingertips. Availability on the app store is one way but, the app faces another challenge of competing with other apps. To turn things in your favor, market your apps in places where your target customers frequent the most. Real-time bidding is a low-cost and effective option to reach their desired audiences. Paid ad services too, have an effect as it puts your product/services out in the front line, urging users to download your app, resulting in high installs and popularity of your app.
- Key Performance Indicators (KPI) Is The Key To Success: The very basic rule for any business is, to know your agenda. You should know the aim of your business and set the goals accordingly. The basic marketing strategy remains more or less the same. The only thing that should be different is, the tactics to deal with those metrics. KPIs tell you the behavior, your app is generating, the organic reach, consumers’ faithfulness, app store ranking and optimization. These little things play a vital role in the progress, and development of the app and should be handled with expertise. A dedicated team of individuals would be great, to begin with, as this is a fairly unexplored ground.
- Pay Heed To App Marketing: With over 50% of the world on the internet and 90% of them on mobile phones, not deploying an efficient app marketing strategy and not sanctioning enough funds required to boost the marketing strategy for your app, could pose serious damage to your business. It’s a magical portal, that houses a huge consumer base that could drive your business if carefully handled. Companies have already begun solely focusing on the development of their apps and promoting them to generate better revenues, and achieve better access.
- Market Your Uniqueness : There might be a plethora of apps like yours, but the ways in which you differ from the rest is what makes you stand out. It’s the difference that counts and remember, users, rely on experience. If they find the difference worth, you don’t need to worry a thing about your app.
- Be Found: To be popular, visibility is the most important aspect one should worry about. Much like the Search Engine Optimization (SEO), in the app world, App Store Optimization (ASO) is the force that turns the table. The keywords that define your app should be relevant and should return your app as result when searched for. It is because of this reason that mobile app development companies have started including ASO as a part of their development process.
- Social Media Crossover: It’s a must have for apps to have a connection to social media platforms, viz., Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter, Quora, Google+, etc. Have your users engaged in different fun activities, be it a game or a quiz. Allow them to post their achievements on their social media pages. There is no bigger marketing strategy than word of mouth. It builds the faith in user for your services and products and thus expands your business revenues.
- Numbers Can Be misleading: A successful app marketing campaign doesn’t just account for the number of times your app was downloaded, and the rank which it attained on the app store. An efficient app marketing strategy depends on the customer retention. Irrespective of the fact that your app was downloaded gazillion times, if it’s not able to hold the customers back, something is seriously wrong and needs a fix ASAP. It’s a full circle, and as discussed earlier, it all depends on customer loyalty, even more than the organic customers, one generates. The UI/UX of the app helps in garnering loyal customers. It’s the loyal customers responsible for the ROI and not one time users.
- Be The Tortoise & Not The Rabbit: The world of mobile phones is constantly developing. Today’s technology and approach might become useless tomorrow. It is essential to be a chameleon in such an environment. Adopting new technology and susceptible to changes is the path forward. Creating a successful app doesn’t mean everything. It would soon burn out if it’s not evolved. A consumer would flee to other apps that’d provide something different. Always bringing something extraordinary to the platter would step up your game against your competitors.
It is an established fact that, this is the age of mobiles, and an extraordinary way to directly connect to your customers. With the right mix of mobile app development strategies, and constant innovative ideas, with a zeal to serve better, could give your business the required push. It is also a fact that, not all business have a technical side to them, and no matter your prowess at the marketing gimmicks, when it comes to mobile app marketing, the playing field is different. We at Techugo, understand such challenges, and know the shortcomings and repercussions of an under powered marketing strategy. With experience gained over the years, we have some of the most brilliant strategies to market your app. A business is futile if it doesn’t possess the capability to adapt, and we help firms, in adapting to these new trends. We are mobile app development company and we know what it takes for an app to be ace. We meticulously define a blueprint for your business idea, give it a shape, add the required ingredients to realize it and market it and make it successful. We enable technology to surpass your imagination. For more details visit us at : http://www.techugo.com and/or contact us at :